Multi-purpose it consultant
Create your Own IT environment
IT consulting services are advisory services that help clients assess different technology strategies and, in doing so, align their technology strategies with their business or process strategies.
Amazing Things for You
The IT consulting industry can be viewed as a four-tier system:
- Professional services firms which maintain large professional workforces and command high bill rates.
- Staffing firms, which place technologists with businesses on a temporary basis, typically in response to employee absences, temporary skill shortages, and technical projects.
- Independent consultants, who are self-employed or who function as employees of staffing firms (for US tax purposes, employed on Form W-2), or as independent contractors in their own right (for US tax purposes, on “1099“).
- Information Technology security consultants
There are different reasons why consultants are called in:
- To gain external, objective advice and recommendations
- To gain access to the consultants’ specialized expertise
- Temporary help during a one-time project where the hiring of a permanent employee(s) is not required or necessary
- To outsource all or part of the IT services from a specific company.
Call to Action
We’re here to help and answer any question you might have. We look forward to hearing from you.